1. How do I place an order?
- There are three options to place an order:
2. How is sales tax calculated?
- Visit www.frigidaire.com/store and click on Frigidaire Catalog to place an online order
- Call us at 1-800-599-7569. and one of our catalog agents will gladly assist you with placing your order
- Mail your catalog order form to P.O. Box 212549 Augusta, GA 30917 to place an order
3. What forms of payment are accepted for online purchases?
- Sales tax is required on the merchandise total for items shipped into the following states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA AND WI. Certain states also require tax on shipping and handling charges.
4. Can Frigidaire assist with large orders?
- Paypal,American Express Mastercard, Visa Check, or Money Order
5. How do I know if something I purchased is on back order?
- Yes; for large orders, please call 1-800-599-7569.
6. Can I order via fax?
7. Can I order via phone with a check?
- Visit www.frigidaire.com/store - waitlisted items are listed in Red
- At this time, Frigidaire does not accept electronic checks. To place an order with a check, please mail to P.O. Box 212549 Augusta, GA 30917.
1. How can I check the status of an order online?
2. Will Frigidaire confirm my online order?
- Online order status is currently not available. We are working to add this functionality.
- Yes. You will receive an email confirmation notice