|Camping, tailgate parties, outdoor birthday parties, or an extra burner for your kitchen, the places and events to use the Frigidaire portable induction burner are endless! This versatile induction burner is easy to transport, allowing you an endless array if possibilities! Here are just some of the many reasons youíll want one of these handy burners.
- Cooking with an induction burner is one of the most energy efficient ways to prepare food. This is due to the fact that an induction burner heats iron or steel cookware using an electromagnet. The job of an induction burner is not to heat the food, but to heat the cookware which then cooks the food. These types of burners also cook food faster and lose less heat.
- Most stainless steel and cast iron pots and pans work with the Frigidaire portable induction burner. If you arenít sure if a pot or a pan will work on an induction burner, you can test it with a magnet. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware then it will work with an induction burner.
- There are six settings to cook on. You can move easily through the six settings, allowing for faster, simpler cooking.
- The burner is safer to use and easier to clean because the cook top stays cool, while the heat is transferred directly to the cookware. Since the burner releases less heat, the Frigidaire portable induction burner is perfect for cooking on hot days and nights.
- Automatic cookware detection shuts the burner off within a certain period of time if a pot or pan isnít detected on the burner, helping to make the Frigidaire portable induction burner safer to use.
- The burnerís glass top is scratch resistant, and the burnerís other features include control locks and a color LED display.
The Frigidaire portable induction burner offers its users all of this, and so much more! Youíll be cooking up a storm when you begin cooking on a Frigidaire induction burner. To learn more about this innovative, money and energy saving burner visit us at Frigidaire.Stores.Yahoo.net.