|Frigidaire understands how hard it sometimes can be to find what you’re looking for in your freezer. This is why we offer customers a variety of affordable Frigidaire freezer parts to help you organize, maintain and enjoy your freezer. Here are some tips on how to maximize space in your freezer while keeping it clean and organized.
- Keep food that can be squished, such as loaves of bread, safe and at hand in a large freezer basket.
- Open up boxes of popsicles and keep them unbroken in a small freezer basket.
- Fill several ice cube trays with water, and freeze them. After they’re frozen, save on space and time by keeping them in an ice cube tub. While ice cube trays are offered in our assortment of Frigidaire freezer parts, you can purchase a tub made for ice cubes in any retail store.
- If you don’t want to store ice in a tub, our Frigidaire ice trays are made from a heavy duty material, made to last a lifetime! They’re great for stacking, dishwasher safe and will never get bent out of shape!
- Does your freezer have an odor? You can keep your freezer odor free with a Fridge Aid fridge deodorizer. One of these handy deodorizers will help to make your freezer smell fresh for an entire year!
- Frigidaire freezer parts can even help you protect the outside of your freezer! Our Glind-n-Guard floor protector will protect any and all floors whenever you move your freezer. These innovative floor protectors have an interlocking track system that allows your freezer to easily slide across the floor without scratching it. These are great to have when you want to clean under your freezer, or any other large appliances!
- Everything in your freezer should be organized into sections based on the food’s type. For example, dairy in one area, meats in another, etc.
Using these tips and Frigidaire freezer parts, you’ll be able to find your favorite foods easily in your fresh smelling, organized freezer! For more ideas and ways to make your freezer space more efficient visit us online today at Frigidaire.Stores.Yahoo.net!