|Anyone who owns an electric stove or electric cooktop knows that the stove drip pans can be such a pain to clean. However, with a little help from Frigidaire, we're about to make this job a whole lot easier. Here's our step-by-step guide on how to clean your electric stove drip pans:|
- First, decide on a cleaning method. To clean your electric stove drip pans, you can use baking soda, cream of tartar, or vinegar.
- To clean with baking soda, mix ¼ cup baking soda in a pot of boiling water. Then, boil the drip pans in the solution for 15 minutes. Remove the pans from the solution and carefully scrub any grime away with a clean cloth. The boiling will have loosened the dirt, but just be careful as they will be hot.
- To clean with vinegar, place the electric stove drip pans in a solution of 1 part vinegar and 2 parts water. Let sit for 30 minutes to an hour. Then, scrub using soap and water and let dry.
- To clean with cream of tartar, create a paste with equal parts cream of tartar and water. Then, using a sponge, apply the paste to the drip pans. Allow to sit overnight. Then, rinse the pans in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Once the electric stove drip pans are clean, make it a habit to give them a good scrubbing at least once a month or immediately after whenever a big mess gets spilled on them. Trust us – investing the time now will definitely pay off when it comes to cleaning later!
Have electric stove drip pans that won't come clean? Stuck with stove drip pans that have stuck-on grease and grime? Well, then it looks like it's time to replace them. At Frigidaire, we carry ceramic, porcelain, and chrome electric stove drip pans that are easy to install and fit virtually any electric cooktop. Just choose the sizes to match your burners and that's it. They simply fit in where your previous burners rested without the fuss.
Get your replacement electric stove drip pans at Frigidaire and save on this cooktop must-have.