|During the holidays, the kitchen is one of the most used rooms in a house. You never know when someone might drop in to wish you a happy holiday – so it’s best to be prepared! Make all kitchen surfaces sparkle with ecosential by Smart Choice™ eco-friendly kitchen cleaners from Frigidaire. Below, are some of the ways you can use our green cleaning products to prepare your kitchen for holiday get-togethers.
- Start small, by clearing the sink of dishes. Keeping the sink clean inspires you and other family members to stick dirty dishes right in the half loaded dishwasher or to wash them directly after using them. After you washed or loaded all the dishes into the dishwasher, scrub your kitchen sink clean using kitchen surface and oven cleaner from ecosential by Smart Choice™ and a soft dishcloth.
- After you’re finished with the sink, move on to cleaning the counter tops, using the same cleaner and dishcloth.
- If you haven’t cleaned your cupboard doors in awhile, it’s a good time of year to wipe dust away with a damp cloth.
- You’ll be cooking a lot this month, so clean your stove before holiday feasts begin. Use the smooth cooktop cleaner and a cleaning pad from ecosential by Smart Choice™ to clean ceramic and glass cooktops. Clean the inside of the oven using a piece of wet steel wool and our kitchen surface and oven cleaner.
- Many people forget about cleaning the microwave before company stops by, but this is an important small appliance that many guests use to warm up desserts and cups of coffee. Remove the microwave’s tray and either wash it in the sink or run it through the dish washer, then wipe down the and outside of the appliance using kitchen surface and oven cleaner from ecosential by Smart Choice™.
- Remove finger prints and marks from stainless steel surface using our stainless steel eco-friendly cleaner and a soft dishcloth.
- Take everything out of the refrigerator then wash the shelves and drawers using warm soapy water. While the shelves and drawers are drying, wipe down the inside walls of the refrigerator using a soft dishcloth and our kitchen surface and oven cleaner. Wipe bottles and containers off before you place them back in the newly cleaned refrigerator.
- After you’ve cleaned all of the kitchen surfaces, vacuum the entire room, including in the corners of the ceiling and underneath appliances.
You can learn more about preparing your kitchen for the holidays with ecosential by Smart Choice™ eco-friendly cleaners at Frigidaire-Store.com.